Monday, February 2, 2015

Fiction University: At-Home Workshop: Revise Your Novel in 31 Days

This looks like a good opportunity to revise your novel within a community of like-minded writers. Check it out. I'm going to do it.
˜CHRISTY


Fiction University: At-Home Workshop: Revise Your Novel in 31 Days: By Janice Hardy, @Janice_Hardy
As I was gearing up to start revisions on my NaNo novel, it occurred to me that I probably wasn't the only one with a draft ready to revise. I thought it would be fun to dedicate March to all the writers out there with a novel (NaNo or otherwise) who are also ready for revisions, but who might need a little guidance and motivation to get through it. A play-at-home game if you will, and I’ll be playing along myself, taking my draft through the same process. I invite everyone looking for a fun way to revise to join me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment