Monday, July 29, 2013

Twelfth Sun by Mae Clair now available


My good on-line writing buddy, Mae Clair, has a new novel now available. Loved her first novel, Weathering Rock. Can't wait to read this one. ~Christy


by
If you haven't heard the news yet which several of my friends have been so wonderful to announce, my new release a contemporary romance/mystery showed up early on Amazon, B&N and Kobo. It's on iBooks for preorder and will be available there this Thursday.

So what's it about?

An older woman, a younger man, a reclusive billionaire, a lavish seaside mansion and a treasure hunt.  I had a lot of fun writing this one and hope you'll give it a look-see.

Here's the link for Amazon if you're interested:

Thanks, friends! 
Mae Clair

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a lovely surprise to find this here. Thanks so much, Christy for sharing my news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure. I'm half way through and don't want to put it down.

    ReplyDelete