Tuesday, December 18, 2012

All my bases covered

Tonight I approved my CreatSpace full color version of my POD trade paperback of Her Scottish CEO. The cost is astronomical for a book of that size and present obscurity, but I like to give people a choice. I have a friend whose husband is going to buy it for her for Christmas. I thought that was nice of him to purchase such an expensive edition. She said:

"It’s not that he is such a generous gift giver, it is that we have been married a long time and we have all the blenders and vacuum cleaners we need. He can never think of anything to get me, so this is a nice idea." ~ B.

She also said, after reading my on-line book description and explaining why she wanted to wait for the paperback edition:


"I don’t like electronic books for me (her son uses them) – I hate reading on the computer. I want to curl up on the couch with a cup of hot cocoa and a warm blanket – computer no good for that! Your book definitely sounds like a couch curler!"
A Couch Curler! I love that.  Thanks, B!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck, Christy. Cherring you on! And how nice that you already have a buyer lined up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Holidays, Christy. Good luck on the paperback release of HER SCOTTISH CEO.

    ReplyDelete