Sunday, November 11, 2012

Two steps forward 12 steps back...

I consider myself fairly able to navigate new software. I've been working as a graphic artist over 20 years and have gone through program changes and upgrade with hardly ever cracking a users manual. I've owned my own computers since 1991 and have gone through several changes there, too. So, why is it so hard to format an ebook for upload? Because there're no clear instructions out there. I've searched them all. I've spent hours on my home computer after spending hours on my work computer. 
My October 15 publication date has passed. My mss was ready, but getting the files to work properly is the kicker. 
Hopefully this will be the week. I'm close. If I can't get all formats to work, I'll publish them one at a time as I get them to work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment