Thursday, September 27, 2012

Review Friday...


If you're a writer, Indie or traditional, here are a couple of books you might be interested in.


The First Ten Steps - Ten proven steps to build a solid foundation for your ebook using free social networking by M. R. Mathias.
There are a lot of good ideas in this book. It's a good fast read.

I have the Kindle for iPod version.



Secrets of Successful Writers - Authors Speak About Writing and Publishing in the Digital Age Edited by Darrell Pitt.
50 interviews covering a typical day of writing, plot or not, genre, and advice for writers just starting out. Keep it handy and read an interview while waiting at the car wash or doctor's office.


I have the Kindle for iPod version.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip about these books. I have purchased the Kindle version for both and ordered the paper version of The first Ten Steps.

    ~Alicia~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these short books of tips. I'm hungry for the knowledge gained by others doing the same thing I want to do.

    ReplyDelete